No matter what kind of factory or enterprise, the most important aspect of its production and processing workshop environment is to control its temperature and humidity.
Condensation is inevitably formed at each ice rink due to the temperature difference between the air and the icing surface.
In winter, the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the greenhouse is relatively large. It is easy to produce a lot of water drops indoors. How to keep the indoors dry, moderate humidity, and keep the crops growing normally and quickly? A dehumidifier is a good choice. The humidity of the air in the greenhouse has a great influence on the transpiration of plants in the greenhouse. If the air humidity is relatively large and the transpiration is weakened, it will directly lead to the absorption of water by the plants and the ability to transport nutrients. Humidity is very important for greenhouse cultivation.
The low temperature in winter is not conducive to crop growth, and the production of plastic greenhouses plays an important role in alleviating the contradiction between supply and demand in the off-season of vegetables. However, in order to maintain the temperature inside the greenhouse, plastic greenhouses are often not ventilated. This situation easily leads to an increase in the humidity of the air in the shed, and the normal water transpiration of the plant is inhibited, and the normal water circulation of the soil is also slowed down, thereby inducing or aggravating the occurrence of pests and diseases, and may also cause falling flowers and fruits. Therefore, winter greenhouses should pay attention to dehumidification to ensure the next year's income.
Let's take a look at the measures to dehumidify greenhouse in winter:
1. The ridge planting will cultivate the crop on the ridge item. The crop receives more light during the day, and can absorb more heat from the air. The soil warms up faster, which helps the water in the shed to evaporate and the humidity is not easy to be high.
2. Ventilation. At noon, the humidity inside and outside the shed is very different, and the moisture is easier to discharge. It is the best time for ventilation and drainage. Ventilation and dehumidification at other times should be carried out under the premise of ensuring temperature requirements, and the ventilation time should be extended as much as possible. In addition, it should be noted that ventilation and drainage should be strengthened 2-3 days after watering in the greenhouse, 1-2 days after foliar spraying (medicine), and rainy (snow) days and before and after sunset.
3. After cultivating loose soil and shed watering, it is necessary to timely cultivate the furrow and ridge back, cut off the capillary tube, prevent the lower layer of soil from moving to the topsoil, and reduce the humidity inside the shed.
4. Scientific use of drugs. In the winter, smoke or dust should be used as far as possible to prevent greenhouse vegetable pests and diseases, and the humidity in the shed should be prevented from being too high. If spraying is applied, the number of prevention and the amount of spraying should be appropriately reduced.
5. Cover the mulch film. The mulch film can effectively raise the temperature, and the ground temperature at 10 cm can be generally increased by 2 ° C to 3 ° C. At the same time, because the film is not gas permeable, the number of ground water evaporation and irrigation can be reduced, thereby reducing the humidity of the air in the shed.
6. Scientific watering. Pay attention to the method of watering the shed in winter. Generally watering on sunny days to avoid watering on cloudy days. To water before noon and do not water after noon. When watering, it should be filled with small water to avoid flooding. In winter, the water temperature is low. When watering, it must be preheated in the shed. When the water temperature is close to the ground temperature, it will be poured. Drain dark water when watering to avoid pouring water. At the same time, we must vigorously promote new irrigation techniques such as dropper and submerged dropper.
7. Manual dehumidification. If the humidity in the shed is too large, some straw, wheat straw, grass ash or fine dry soil can be sprinkled between rows. It is also possible to pile up hygroscopic materials such as quicklime in the vacant space to achieve moisture absorption.
8. Dehumidification operation of the room by using a dehumidifier
Developed for wet and poor ring mirrors, the dehumidifier not only effectively improves the wet living and production environment, but also achieves the ideal condition and removes mold from humid environments. The dehumidifier can remove moist moisture and suspended particles by running, making the air dry and dry.
The commercial greenhouse dehumidifier provided by Hangzhou Greeme Environmental Technology Ltd. has good performance and high efficiency. It is your best choice!