At present, there are more and more domestic indoor curling rinks. However, most ice rinks do not have a reasonable curling rink dehumidifier
or the dehumidification equipment is not properly arranged. This will cause the following problems:
1. The cooling load required for the ice surface is greatly increased.
2. Since the ice surface temperature is very low, the water in the air near the ice surface will condense on the ice. This phenomenon is called "indoor rain." This is often mistaken by the operator for melting the ice. The operator will reduce the temperature of the cold storage medium supplied to the ice surface, thereby reducing the efficiency of the refrigeration equipment and consuming more electric energy, but it cannot completely solve the problem of "indoor rain", which only makes it more serious.
3. High quality ice is not available.
4. Due to the high humidity of the air, the walls and ceilings near the ice rink will be moldy, which will seriously affect the interior beauty.
5. The baffles of the ice rink will condense. If it is serious, the skater seems to be moving in the fog, which seriously affects his comfort.
Each time the ice rink is iced to repair the ice and the water evaporates and skating, the ice skates cut the ice and leave some traces on the ice. Therefore, it is necessary to perform ice-filling work to repair the ice surface at regular intervals. The ice-roller walks over the ice and will pour a small amount of water while leveling the ice. It will fill the traces on the ice.
Therefore, the most basic principle to be followed in the arrangement of the dehumidification system of the curling rink is to create a space with a lower air dew point for the ice field and reduce the wet load brought by the air in other areas to the ice field. It saves power consumption of refrigeration equipment and prevents mold growth.