Many wine enthusiasts and collectors began to choose to build private wine cellars at home. In order to reduce costs, air conditioners and humidifiers are mostly used to regulate temperature and humidity in wine cellars, but professional wine cellars are not equipped with an air conditioner, a humidifier can be built. Because air conditioning can not keep indoor temperature constant, humidifier can not meet 75% humidity requirements. Take wine as an example, the most terrible thing for wine is the change of temperature. If the cork is kept in a low humidity environment for a long time, it will be easy to dry and shrink, which will lead to the phenomenon of oxidation and leakage of liquor. A truly professional wine cellar is a very complex matter for collectors. They worry that every little mistake they make will affect those treasures. Sometimes, even if they exhaust their efforts, it is difficult to achieve the best state. In fact, as long as the humidity and temperature in the wine cellar are well controlled, it is not difficult to build a professional wine cellar.
Industrial dehumidification of wine cellar dehumidifier and cellar precision air conditioning basement
1. Working conditions: This unit is suitable for the space with return air system, not for all fresh air system.
2. Refrigeration Principle: High-pressure liquid refrigerant flows out through filter and enters evaporator by throttling expansion valve. As the pressure decreases, refrigerants in the evaporator constantly absorb heat from air to the evaporator and evaporate into steam. The steam is then inhaled by the compressor, and the compressed high-temperature and high-pressure gas enters the air-cooled condenser. The heat is dissipated by the condenser, the refrigerant becomes a high temperature and high pressure liquid, and then passes through the filter to the expansion valve. Such a continuous cycle, the indoor heat will be moved out of the outdoor, so that the indoor temperature can be reduced.
3. Heating principle: When the temperature of the regulated air is lower than the required temperature, the computer controller of the constant temperature and humidity machine will turn on the electric heater to heat the air and send it to the adjusted room through the fan to achieve the purpose of heating.
3. Dehumidification principle: When the humidity in the regulated air is greater than the required value, the air is cooled below the dew point temperature through the evaporator, and the moisture in the air is precipitated to achieve the purpose of dehumidification.
4. Humidification principle: When the relative humidity of the regulated air is lower than the required value, the computer controller of the constant temperature and humidity machine connects the electrode humidifier to make the electrode humidifier work, boiling water into steam, and feeding it into the air conditioning room through the fan to achieve the humidification purpose.